New Jungle Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmcn1

Reaction score
Hey guys just finished letting my jungle settle in for a week and finally handled him for the first time! just wanted to show some fellow snake lovers and see what you guys think of him :)

also in need of some name suggestions!! struggling to name him/her not sure of sex yet haha. Cheers in advance :)

p.s. have my game face on as it was my first time handling and from everywhere you read jungles are a bit defensive as hatches/juvies hahaScreenshot_20210727-213308_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-213144_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-213144_Gallery.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 22
Nice looking jungle mate. I wouldn't worry about reputation, if you don't stress it out, it should be fine. Good luck.
cheers mate! yeah I also learned quickly after one little nip that a tag from these guys is nothing to worry about at this point, didn't feel it at all which boosted my confidence handling him. each handling session he seems to be getting noticeably better as well :)
[automerge]1627709384[/automerge]
Beautiful animal mate. Jungles are the best. Who bred that ripper?
Cheers mate agree with that for sure jungles are my fav snake by far :) can't go past the black and yellow! and not too sure got him from a pet shop. just asked the guy I got him off if he knows, if he gets back to me I'll let ya know.
[automerge]1627714091[/automerge]
Beautiful animal mate. Jungles are the best. Who bred that ripper?
it was from clear mountain reptiles. think it's David Evans. apparently he's not doing pure jungles anymore

Last edited:
Awesome mate. David evans is a bloody good breeder.
yeah he's got some sick snakes on his website looked him up after finding out. ended up naming my guy 'Slick Rick Khalifa' (SRK) and any of those 3 for short ?

Very nice, I like black and gold jungles about as much as I like black and white julattens
Evans definitely has some amazing animals

Very nice, I like black and gold jungles about as much as I like black and white julattens
Evans definitely has some amazing animals
he certainly does! black and white julattens are amazing as well ? just couldn't go past the black and gold for my first one.
[automerge]1627807777[/automerge]
Awesome looking snake mate. Jungles are the best Carpets.
Amen!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back