New olive babies????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

almaron

Reaction score
So what's the deal with your new babies David and Nicole???? You're driving me crazy with anticipation now! Where are the pictures? What are they like? How are their personalities? When, when, when? ARRRGGGGG!!! Details already!

Oh, and who was getting the water pythons today? I forgot, but same as above for you too.

I'm at work, (doing very little work - I'm too excited to think about anything else).

Mark is at the airport with my import permit...
He has found a parking spot and should be collecting them any minute!!!

This is going to be the slowest hour of my life as I wait till 5pm, and then endure the slowest ever train trip home...

yeah cmon guys, whats the news??
and erin, is your water python on the same flight??
i expect lots of pictures :)

You poor thing. God I feel for you. really. Well after you get home and hug, and kiss, and drool, and hug some more, be sure and snap a few pics and post. I'm dying here right along with ya'!!!

Mark has Clarice and Egg the Second now... :D
He's on his way to deliver Egg the Second to David's work...

He'll call me again when he has gotten home and Clarice is in the nursery (criter cage) and all warmed up. Apparently she is cold (poor girl), but very beautiful.

Why is every minute taking about half an hour??

So ole' ludtznutz is getting special delivery at work? How cool! Hope his boss don't get mad. On second thought, hell, send him home early so he can play with new baby. That wouldn't be so bad. :wink:

Well, just keep working hard (on rebuilding forums :D )and those minutes will tick by eventually.

Groan African! :lol:
Yeah, sure it was 'a guy you know' :lol: :lol:

If she's not too distressed, I'll take a pic tonight, but if she looks upset, I'll wait till she's settled a bit....

Hmm 33 minutes to departure...

snakey

Yipee! I'm going downstairs to wait now!

Hmm 16 minutes to go...
You'd think work could have let me take the day off as some of that maternity leave I'm never gonna use... :lol:

eheh, congrats guys!!!!!! awww you must be so excited! hope they're everything you hoped for and more :) :)

olives

hell david you know how to get things done..i pic uploaded already..lol that would take me at least 2 weeks..
cheers paul.

Oh my god! You lucky dog. What a great looking snake David! Wow. Big too, for his age. I see why everyone raves about Paul breeding such awesome snakes now. Well congrats man. I know how you feel, and thanks to you and Nicole for sharing it with us. Almost feel like I got new snakes today. :D Now just waiting for pictures from Nicole.

He's a beauty Dai Bach and learning to type already! Is he gonna sign up as the first new member at the re-vamped APS? :) Congratulations I am envious :)

He's a beauty Dai Bach and learning to type already! Is he gonna sign up as the first new member at the re-vamped APS? :) Congratulations I am envious :)

Thanks

Thanks Paul, Phil & David!!

He's terrific - and a fantastic colour. He's had a good crawl around my desk, and has now gone back into the bag for the trip home.

Great nature too! Everything I've read indicated that they can be a bit snappy at first, but he's more placid than any of my others.

Beautiful animal.

Thanks again, Paul. :lol:

Wow! You lucky dog! What a great looking snake David. Big too, for his age. Now I know why everyone raves about Paul's snakes. You and Nicole have got to be on cloud 9. Congrats, and thanks to you and Nicole for sharing it with us. Almost feels like I got new snakes today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back