New olive babies????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a beauty Dai Bach and learning to type already! Is he gonna sign up as the first new member at the re-vamped APS? :) Congratulations I am envious :)

Wow! You lucky dog! What a great looking snake David. Big too, for his age. Now I know why everyone raves about Paul's snakes. You and Nicole have got to be on cloud 9. Congrats, and thanks to you and Nicole for sharing it with us. Almost feels like I got new snakes today. :D

Well, I finally got home from work!

Clarice is just beautiful!!!! :cry:

She was a little snappy at first, but I just had to have a cuddle...
Mark was ready, poised to capture my first snake bite, but alas, I emerged unscathed. :lol:

She has explored the nursery, and has settled down and coiled up.

I can't rave enough about how thrilled I am!

I have popped a couple of photos in the gallery, and will bother her for some more maybe tomorrow...

.... a huge thankyou to Paul for my pretty new baby.

She has explored the nursery, and has settled down and coiled up now.
Clarice was a little snappy at first, but I just had to have a cuddle...
Mark was ready, poised to capture my first snake bite, but alas, I emerged unscathed. :lol:

I have popped a couple of photos in the gallery, and will bother her for some more maybe tomorrow...

So all the books that tell you to let your snake settle in and don't play with it too much are just BS! :lol: :lol:

David, great looking snake and a worthy addition to your family. Love the shots and the captions. Very Lutzinian in presentation. :D :D

Now gotta go look at Nicoles picture so she doesn't feel left out!

Cheers Hawkeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back