• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted New snake friend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Froggy

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi you all,

I had to regretfully give away my previous blonde spotted python as moved overseas for a few years, since i am back in Australia now me and my kids have been looking at getting another snake to re use the enclosure we just re prepared, so if any original spotted python, children, or alike was available around south gold coast that d be great as trying to stay on the smaller side for the kids to learn before we go for a Darwin albino which i am still considering now as well while working on a second bigger enclosure for this eventuality (just trying to convince my partner ;-) which is the longer term goal.

Thanks to message if any available now.

as mentioned above we are located south gold coast but working in Brisbane so fairly flexible on location

Cheers

Cedric

Last edited:
Probably not appropriate since you have kids, but I need to rehome a blonde spotted as we're moving overseas. Great eater / shedder, but still in that bitey phase and hasn't really gotten used to being handled.

Latest posts

Back