Newbie 

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_k

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,
Yet another newbie to the site! I've got myself a beautiful murray darling python. Dying to post a photo of her but damn Internet won't let me. Recently just changed from mice to rats and it seems she's a fussy one haha.

I have a question, if anyone could help, does anyone know a good snake that doesn't grow much at all?! I have a great enclosure but eventually my darling will grow out of it. It's only 600mm x 450 x 450. Thanks!!

Hey Mate welcome great site here heaps of help if you looking for the smallest python I believe is the Pygmy python which is a pretty snake or you have a couple other choices if to don't want a Pygmy python personally I love them there is spotted,Stimsons and a children I now children are about 1m. Welcome again

Go the pygmy python there pretty and small and suits what you want but it's you choice good luck

pygmy pythons are awesome, just a bit pricey. I think they are $800 on snake ranch atm. You can get some awesome looking stimmies though =]

Yeah ok I had a look around on the net and the pygmys look like a great snake! But do you think the enclosure would be enough for it even when it reached adulthood. I was gonna get some small green tree frogs for it... To be honest I'd really rather another snake. Think I got the bug, the breeder I bought my first from did warn me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back