Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtosnakes

Reaction score
Hey fellow herpers,

Name - Mel
Husband - George
Age - old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway
Kids - 2 yr old boy and 2 stepsons
Pets - 1 stimsom python, 1 dog, 1 bird, 4 fish

Would you believe that everything in my household (apart from the fish cause i can't tell) is male expect for me. Took the snake to the vet to be sexed, sure enough, another male!!! :roll:

Once I can convince my husband, I would love to get more snakes, would love a MD or diamond.... if anyone would like to post a message about how wonderful it is to have more snakes please feel free... :mrgreen:

Cheers

Mel

I started with one Stimson in December last year, and now have another two coastal carpet pythons.

They are addictive and no matter how hard you try can't stop at one.

I started about july last year and currently have two spotteds and a trio of blackheaded pythons. Kept beardies for a little bit but would rather have them outside so will get more once I own a house. Having different species is nice as you notice the differences between them which keep the interest going.

I think you should buy a Saltie and feed the Spouse to it! That's what I'm planning...Shhhhhh....

hee hee.... nah, too attached to the husband for that, but great idea though...

It is so wonderful to have more snakes and my spouse says the beauty of it is that she doesn't have to talk to me when I'm playing with them :) Welcome aboard and for God's sake go and get yaself another snake girl!!

hiya Mel and welcome :) snakes are like tatoos, you cant just stop at one. hubby and i started out with just the 1 coastal this time last year and now i have 2 coastals 1 darwin, 1 diamond, 1 bredli, and on hold at pails for scales i have another bredli and a childrens python. You diffinately need more snakes
cheers
lisa

You guys (and girls) are legends. Now I shall have to subtly leave this thread open on my computer at home so my hubby happens upon this and will have to agree to let me have another. My biggest problem is getting the enclosures. I think I might have convinced him to convert an old cupboard we have in the back shed so that it is big enough to hold a diamond or a carpet...(or 2). Would love to breed eventually..... :lol:

Quote, "Would love to breed eventually"

You or the snakes? This may scare your hubby even more than getting more snakes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back