• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Night tiger female, Nice Asper, posshet axanthic carpet.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
First up, my apologies to people who have tried to contact me over the past while, my subscription ran out, inbox was overflowing and all the rest. Have been out of town away from the computer and not able to do anything about it on my phone. Have got my laptop back up and running now.

Species Common Name

Night tiger (Candycane/NT BTS)- female, 4 or so years old, beautiful animal. Excess to needs - $600.

Asper - Clutch pair, ready to go when feeding. This line producing some absolutely amazing light coloured animals, colouring up at roughly 6 months. Photos of last years holdbacks below. Tend to have one light and one dark per clutch. No guarantees of colour at this age. Very limited numbers from this line being sold this season, only this pair at this stage. $500 the pair.

Possible het for Axanthic coastal carpet python, last one, not breeding more this year or next, so this is genuinely the last of mine to go. $120

Extremely large E. rubripes (Giant centipede) centipede - Built like a tank, loves her pinky mice, recently dropped 32 young and successfully raised them. $20

Willing to Freight?
Yes - $70 snakes/geckos
$12 centipede

Contact Details
PM on here - I may not answer until wed the 23rd, photos will be provided on that day.

Pics of Asper line - 2 year old male and 1 year old female, these are not the animal for sale, sale animals are freshly hatched.

Mojo.jpgWhiteyford.jpg Apologies for this rubbish pic...it's a phone pic...

- - - Updated - - -

Asper sold, thanks for all the interest. Up reasonable offers on the rest, p.m. me if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

First up, my apologies to people who have tried to contact me over the past while, my subscription ran out, inbox was overflowing and all the rest. Have been out of town away from the computer and not able to do anything about it on my phone. Have got my laptop back up and running now.

Species Common Name

Night tiger (Candycane/NT BTS)- female, 4 or so years old, beautiful animal. Excess to needs - $600.

Asper - Clutch pair, ready to go when feeding. This line producing some absolutely amazing light coloured animals, colouring up at roughly 6 months. Photos of last years holdbacks below. Tend to have one light and one dark per clutch. No guarantees of colour at this age. Very limited numbers from this line being sold this season, only this pair at this stage. $500 the pair.

Possible het for Axanthic coastal carpet python, last one, not breeding more this year or next, so this is genuinely the last of mine to go. $120

Extremely large E. rubripes (Giant centipede) centipede - Built like a tank, loves her pinky mice, recently dropped 32 young and successfully raised them. $20

Willing to Freight?
Yes - $70 snakes/geckos
$12 centipede

Contact Details
PM on here - I may not answer until wed the 23rd, photos will be provided on that day.

Pics of Asper line - 2 year old male and 1 year old female, these are not the animal for sale, sale animals are freshly hatched.

Mojo.jpgWhiteyford.jpg Apologies for this rubbish pic...it's a phone pic...

- - - Updated - - -

Asper sold, thanks for all the interest. Up reasonable offers on the rest, p.m. me if interested.

Old photo (2 years old) of the female night tiger - she hasn't faded or lost pattern just doubled in length. Beautiful animal. Can get new photos in a few days for those interested.

Wingnut.jpg

Last edited:
Female night tiger still here, $550 plus shipping. These are todays photos. She's a meter or a touch over, beautiful snake just excess to my needs.

SAM_1012.jpgSAM_1024.jpgSAM_1027.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Asper, carpet, 'pede all sold, only the night tiger left.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back