• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nikon D100 dSLR Camera / Lenses to suit Nikon or Canon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
General Description

I have for sale the following camera gear:

($500) Nikon D100 Digital SLR camera BODY with:
- 1GB memory card
- Battery & Quick charger
- Nikon View Software
- Original Nikon camera strap
- USB Cable
- Body cap
- NO MANUAL
- FANTASTIC CONDITION

This D100 is in fantastic condition. The only thing that could be considered less than perfect is the "T" is rubbing off the "Enter" button on the back of the camera body.

This D100 has seen light use in my home, as I have another dSLR camera body. I am only selling as I have left work to go to university, and I need the money to finance things with scales :)

You can find a very, very detailed review and list of the specifications on this site: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond100/page2.asp

($700) Nikon 80-200mm F2.8 ED lens with:
- Font and Back lens caps
- FANTASTIC CONDITION

This lens is in fantastic condition. It has no scratches and no fungus.

The current version of this lens retails for $1700AUD (from PhotoContinental), and with good reason. This lens has been and still is one of the best Nikon lenses. If you don't know what "ED" means, suffice it to say that this is the stuff professional photographers use. Nikon ED glass is the equivalent of Canon L glass, if you're used to Canon gear.

This is not the newest version of this lens, but if you do your research, you'll discover that there's really not that much difference in the latest version and that the optics in all versions (even the ones older than this one) have been some of the best Nikon has offered.

($500) Zeiss Planar T* ZF 50mm F1.4 MANUAL FOCUS lens with:
- Front & Back lens caps
- Original box & documentation
- Lens hood
- MINT CONDITION

As stated, this lens is in mint condition. It has hardly been used. It has no scratches and no fungus.

To buy this lens from Carl Zeiss direct will cost you $973AUD, plus shipping to Australia!

This lens is regarded by many as the best standard lens in the world. I believe this lens can also be put on Canon bodies with the use of a converter (which I do not have and thus will not be supplying).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Willing to Freight?
Yes, at buyer's expense.

Contact Details
Please PM me.

With regard to the Zeiss lens, I forgot to mention the following;

This lens will not meter on the D100. It's not broken, if that's what you're thinking, that's the way these lenses were created. The only dSLR bodies it will meter on are the D200, D2X/s and D2H/s in Aperture Priority or Manual modes. Limited metering is available on the D1, D1H and D1X, but no 3D Matrix is available and again, only in A or M modes.

I assume it will also meter on the D3 and D300 in Aperture Priority and Manual modes, but I am not 100% certain of this.

I believe this lens will meter on all film bodies F4 or prior, but you should check on that as I have not attempted this. It may even work on the F5 or F6, again you should check.

This lens (the Zeiss) is ZF, as mentioned previously, but omitted previously is the fact that the ZF is Zeiss' Nikon-compatible mount. As also mentioned previously, I believe Canon bodies can take this lens with an adapter, but I have no idea what metering will be available, if any.

C'mon, don't make me put this stuff on ebay! :)

80-200mm lens now sold, subject to payment.

D100 & Zeiss lens still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back