• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nikon D7000 Complete SLR PACKAGE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredbandt

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available
Everything Listed

General Description

This camera is dust/water resistant and also DUAL SD CARD SLOT. There is now a small scuff mark on underneath of camera body. No idea how it got there but honesty is best. I have upgraded to Full Frame as going Pro. I work in the camera industry everyday so have an exceptional knowledge of photography. I have played with all brand cameras and this will out perform a Canon 7d. This is a fantastic camera and with all the gear listed in auction, will allow anyone who wants to get into photography seriously !!!! There is two sd card slots which allow professional choices to how photos are saved. My mates have Canon 7d SLRs and all of them have sold them to come over to Nikon as sensor performance in low light is way better and also the focusing is much faster and more accurate than the canons.

NEAR NEW Nikon d7000, hardly any use. These cameras still retail for $1999 new and also purchased an extended warranty for 2 years. Here is everything I am including in auction. I have included a brief description of each. Feel free to ask for advice or information if unsure as this is my profession.

For this kit I have also purchased :

D7000 battery grip - makes camera more stable and also fantastic for doing portraits. These are fantastic and would never go anywhere without it. You are able to run your slr off 6AA batteries or use another Nikon EL19 in the grip.

Sandisk 8gb card - $90 new, this is a Class 10 30mb/second SD card. These are very high quality and will allow you to shoot quickly without camera lag or slower frame rate in fhd video.

Verbatim 32gb class 10 sd card -$150 this is a very expensive high capacity card. I used it as a secondary card to store all my jpeg and raw photos on.

Hoya hd uv filter - $99 this is much clearer and more scratch resistant than other brands and cheaper filters. It also allows more light through your lens unlike cheaper uv filters which lower image quality.

Pola filter - $80 Pola filters are used to elimate glare but also boost colours. Kinda the same as wearing sunglasses but for your camera. This filter rotates to alter the intensity of the effect. A must have part of everyones kit. People forget the importance of these.

Nd 8 filter - An ND filter allows you to use a slower shutter speed which is perfect for doing waterfalls or slower shutter speeds in bright daylight. For waterfalls a one exposure will bring all of the water very smooth and gives a breathtaking effect to your photos. I have loved this filter as have taken some amazing photos.

High end LOWEPRO Bag - $150 this is a very high quality bag, has compartment in top of bag for additional things, but side access to camera in lower compartments. It has room to carry a camera body with lens, another lens and speed light. Camera bag also has a lifetime warranty on stitching and zips.

Nikon Wireless remote - $40 This remote allows you to wirelessly trigger your camera. Depending if you want to get into the shot or if you want to trigger a long exposure without and camera movement.

Over time I would have spent over $3000 on this hobby but have upgraded my camera to a Full Frame DSLR so I am selling all my Camera gear.

This camera has under 10,000 shutter accutations on it and shutter is rated to be fault free for over 200,000. My job lets me deal with Cameras everyday so any questions feel free to ask as I'm more than happy to help everyone out. Photography is my passion and would love to share that with who ever is interested.

[email protected]

Willing to Freight?
$20

Contact Details
0420901986 or [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back