Noob

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistedBambi

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new here :)
I currently have 2 corn snakes, a 3-4month old albino and I just got a 3 year old blizzard
I'm glad to have somewhere to go to speak with more experienced reptile owners! (As I think I am now slightly addicted lol)

Attachments

• 20221112_174516.jpg
    20221112_174516.jpg
    908.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20221110_201256.jpg
    20221110_201256.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221110_202343_1.gif
    20221110_202343_1.gif
    751.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221028_142303.jpg
    20221028_142303.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 0
Reptiles are an addiction. Better than some other addictions, these wont kill you
Well I hope not but better keep the mice coming just in case šŸ‘€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ definitely addictive little qts! I'm legit in love with them already

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your snakes! Any other reptiles?
Thank you! No not yet but the geckos were looking awful cute when I was in the pet shop yesterday buying new stuff for the latest addition šŸ˜…šŸ¤£ so maybe soon! Reptiles are crazy expensive in Ireland so trying to pace myself but I also put my name down with my local spca as a possible home for if they have any forfeited in the future :)

Welcome to the forum. We cannot legally keep corn snakes here in Australia but I have seen a couple in a behind-the-scenes trip to the local zoo. They were two young ones that had been confiscated or handed in, I cannot remember which. Either way, they were beautifully coloured, gorgeous little snakes. I didnā€™t even know you were able to keep snakes in Ireland. I shared a house with an Irish lad for 2 years and he knew I was a reptile enthusiast but never mentioned snakes.in Ireland.

The albino looks really good but the blizzard is awesome. Got to say I love the names. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reptiles are an addiction. Better than some other addictions, these wont kill you
Reptiles have killed two of my friends (and counting - I'll bet there will be more). I've had some close calls of my own.

Corn Snakes are harmless enough though! Hey, maybe they're a gateway reptile for some, who knows? Haha.

I had about a dozen Corn Snakes when I was living in Asia. They're often considered 'beginners' snakes' but even after decades of keeping and breeding a lot of advanced species, I really enjoyed the Corns. It's appropriate for them to be unavailable in Australia but if I have the opportunity to keep them again, and I expect I probably will, I'll get some again. It's great to see them being kept and enjoyed in Ireland, spitting on the absolutely terrible, evil greatest villain in the history of the planet, Saint Patrick.

Latest posts

Back