Now Stocking New Health Products

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We are Pleased To anounce We Will Now Be Stocking Some exellent Products From Vetafarm Including

WORMOUT GEL 100ml $ 18.90 (The Best All Wormer Available.)
Soluble bird wormer. Oxfendazole and Praziquantel are the actives in Wormout Gel. They are recognised as two of the safest wormers available and their combination covers all the major worm species found in birds includingThread Worm, Tapeworm, Roundworm, Caecal Worm, and Hook Worm.

HERPAVET HERPABOOST 50ml $ 22.00
* Aids in recovery from disease or stress * Perfect for juveniles to stimulate feeding * Supports anorexic animals * Rapid & effective nutritional support * Designed by Veterinarians * Safe for all reptiles. Can be used as monthly supplement

HERPAVET HERPASHED 500ml $ 11.00
Shedding mist for reptiles. As an aid in the hydration of reptile skin to allow easy shedding. Leaves the new skin with a healthy sheen.

HERPAVET MULTICAL DUST $ 10.45
To supplement the diet of any reptile or amphibian where the diet may be deficient of vital nutrients such as Calcium, vitamins and amino acids. May be used in all species of reptile and incorporated with any food type. MULTICAL DUST is microfine to improve application to insects.

HERPAVET DESERT SAND 5kg $11.00

This has been a while coming because I will not sell anything I would not use myself. so after using it for some time now i am pleased to advertize these products for sale.
I am just adding them to the site now but you can email me orders if you wish

Regards Craig
Valley Reptile Supplies
http://www.valleyreptilesupplies.com.au
[email protected]

Hello

Hello,

While I am not in Australia, I am always trying to help people on forums, even if they are not in the US. I did bookmark your site too, by the way.
I looked on your site at the lighting. The Oz bright heat & light is not too bad. Could you tell me how long it was tested for out of Germany?
Those uWcm2 readings are not too bad. I hope that they continue to work on getting them up more towards 100+ but, for you fellow Aussies, this is good news as I know it is hard getting good quality & safe MVB lights or any UVB light over there.
It is nice to know someone is working on making them better for the animals over that way.
Thanks for any other information about the lighting.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back