Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolest thread ever...My god I would love to just go on some wild trekking adventure in Australia...It's such an unexplored and wild continent and I feel like their are so many secrets about it that most people don't know about compared to the more densely populated continents.

By the way the Mulga is the coolest snake ever....How common are they in Alice Springs.

Thanks guys!

By the way the Mulga is the coolest snake ever....How common are they in Alice Springs.

Mulga's were pretty common in this area, as they are throughout most of inland Qld and NT. They were by far the most common snake on this trip, I can't remember the exact figure but we saw close to 30 I think. Never get sick of seeing them either, all so different from one region to the next. Alice Springs have some of the best looking Mulga's I have ever seen.

That "unfortunate" mengdens is my favourite from that lot lol.....with the accie a close second. Nice pics.

Haha Shane, we all have different tastes! Those accie pics didn't turn out at all, they looked much nicer in real life, much yellower.

Stunning photos Well done!!!! My wife & I plan to get there sometime Seeing these pics makes me wanna do it sooner than later. Might just have to fire up the housebus & do a road trip

bloody hell! they are incredible! we live in the best country .... what is the Limnodynastes spenceri ?? and was it under rocks? im very confused i have looked at it 3 times! hehe

It's a small burrowing frog, they were on the Todd River bed (it wasn't flowing) and would burry themselves into the sand quite quickly when disturbed, cool little frogs!

Waaaaa, Australia is so beautiful!!! :O And what cool reptiles too! You can consider yourself very lucky!
Beautiful animals, keep it up! ;)

Very Impressive Photos!!!!
Great vareity of species too..
the Mulga Snake is evil, is this colour morph local to central Australia or more widespread, luv the Brachyurophis and Vermicella too, and the rest... cant wait for ya nxt post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back