• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Olive Python - Wollongong

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monicashley

Reaction score
searching for 1 male and 2 females for future breeding, prefer the male and 1 female to be albino or atleast het albino but would still love to see what’s out there regardless. Experienced with tanks ready and freezer stocked with all size meals. Thanks in advance!

I have albinos and 100% hets here. Located in Melbourne but can arrange freight or delivery.

They look like any other albino Olive Python/het. There are quite a few here, they hatched a few months ago (I can check up if you like, I was interstate at the time). I was just feeding them earlier this evening (I actually hadn't fed any of them yet this season), I was told they've been feeding really well and I was surprised at how well they feed for Olives of this age, almost all of them very enthusiastically jumped straight on the rats, I think this year's are the best feeders I've ever seen.

I'm not going to photograph all of them, but I can take a few quick pictures of a couple of albinos and hets if you're serious about buying, and I'm happy to pick out the largest/best best feeders. They're all good, strong snakes. The mother of the hets and some of the albinos is actually my favourite snake to work with. If I seem a little less than desperate to take pictures or get them sold, it's partly because none of them belong to me and I probably won't even get any commission for selling them (some of the snakes in this collection are mine or part mine, which is why I'm around here, and I feed and work with the others while I'm here). They're really good snakes though.

Send me a message if you'd like to discuss prices, I've asked what he wants for them and I can chat with you about it.

Back