• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Olive pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzardboi

Reaction score
Hey All,
Just looking if anyone has a olive hatchie/yearling for sale or for swap
either sex, im in sydny but ive alreaddy been informed that there is not much hope of gettin locale breeders. will pay for freight, also if intrested to swap for a yearling Diamond Costal natural intrergrade(male) ..(will pay on top)..
Jayy

Have you checked out the herpTrader listings? There are a few with Olives and also two wih 'natural' intergrade Diamond Pythons....

Regards, HerpTrader

ok thankz , Does anyone else have any for sale or no were i can get them from??
jayy

yeah they are abit pricey to, any one no/got anything cheaper or wwould be wanting to swap with a cash adjustment if necassery
Jay

contact tim mensforth at URS he has some for sale

lizzard, Simon/Diane Stones at Southern Cross Reptiles are well worth the money, they are a very good line. Another Good line is from Reedys reptiles in NT, as of yesterday he had 14 captive breed olives and 8 wild caught olives. Both reedy and southern cross are about the same price, which is about average for good quality Olives. Both places are highly recommended

a mate of mine up here in Darwin has a 2 metre male up for sale if anyone is interested I think he said it was going for $550

very nice looking male. email him at: [email protected]

chears jody

i'd say go with southern cross, i have just got asnake from simon and he was very helpfull and great to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back