Opinions on my girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyrant pets

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Im a first time breeder and just worried about her. She shed on the 20th so as of today thats 33 days. Still hasnt laid eggs but avg days is 26.
Should i Give it a few more days?

Or vet vist
Temps set at 35⁰c /butcherpaper bedding/ nest boxScreenshot_20211023-105826_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211023-105914_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211023-105840_Chrome.jpg

my darwin python just went 40 days, average is 21-28

I wouldnt worry yet, Has she been uncomfortable lately? she looks like shes gonna POP shes huge!
Doesnt look uncomfortable shes just been on heat tile alot.
Im checking her night and day.

Also yea Huge girl right now ha hope she goes well :) would love to see the colours and pattern on the bubs. I'll post pics👍

Roger Lester just had a bhp girl go 42 days after pre lay I’m pretty sure. I wouldn’t be worried mate.

Roger Lester just had a bhp girl go 42 days after pre lay I’m pretty sure. I wouldn’t be worried mate.
i was being told i should worry and asap see vet blahblahblah because "the average is 28days!!!!" but she wasnt showing any signs of eggbinding or trying to pass the eggs at the time, same day she started laying hahaha

that is alot of sinking.. especially the top one closest to camera, rest dont look bad, add a tad of water to one of the corners of the tub to slightly increase humidity and theylly bump back out again

HAve you candeled them all?

Last edited:
that is alot of sinking.. especially the top one closest to camera, rest dont look bad, add a tad of water to one of the corners of the tub to slightly increase humidity and theylly bump back out again

HAve you candeled them all?
I didnt candel them. I was traveling so my friend placed them in incubator.

Ive got the humidity at 73%

This is what my first lot of bredli eggs looked like a day before hatching, higher humidity so it makes sense womas would be more sunken

F06C6445-8806-4301-B753-05282856A5AB.jpeg

I reckon yours will be fine just let them go, increase humidity a tad

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back