Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viridae

Reaction score
I have a 45*45*45 exo terra enclosure that will soon be free and I was wondering what I should put in it. I have a prefernce for skinks, because I have been told they are great fun. But I also like Geckos and Frogs. So, opinions please.... along with ease of care etc with the suggestions.

Bump. Having read frog care sheets, I am heading towards skinks or geckos, probobly skinks. So any suggestions for skinks for that size?

Broadbanded Sandswimmer (Eremiascincus Richardsonii). Get one as incompatible cagemates will fight.

can u have geckos? i think theyre all so cute!!

My intermedius are great, they hang out in full view in the day time (sleeping) and run around heaps at night.

They werent that expensive.

I am far from experienced as these were my first geckos and since then have gotten more and more and will continue to get more species.

Southen Spiny Tail

Easy to care for.

I keep mine in trios in exos.

1cm layer of sand in the bottom branches for climbing and a shallow water bowl, mist them a couple of times a week and feed them small - medium crickets. Which they love chasing around.

UV light...

I have only had mine since November and already have 7 eggs incubating!

Mrs I

xxx

Im with Mrs I, get a strophurus gecko (or trio) being arboreal they will make the most of the space in a cube enclosure and they aren't very shy. My golden tails are always out and about, sticking to the glass or running along the branches.

I am far from experienced as these were my first geckos and since then have gotten more and more and will continue to get more species.

Southen Spiny Tail

Easy to care for.

I keep mine in trios in exos.

1cm layer of sand in the bottom branches for climbing and a shallow water bowl, mist them a couple of times a week and feed them small - medium crickets. Which they love chasing around.

UV light...

I have only had mine since November and already have 7 eggs incubating!

Mrs I

xxx

Well well. That certainly sounds good.

Are Nephrurus Levissimus on basic license in Vic? They may be another option for an enclosure that size. Just have the deep end of the sand to the back.

Are Nephrurus Levissimus on basic license in Vic? They may be another option for an enclosure that size. Just have the deep end of the sand to the back.

Not sure, but I prefer arboreal, so the southern spinytails look like a good chocie.

I have Odeurra Coggeri - easy to keep. Arboreal . Come out at night and sleep in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back