Patternless Tiger Pictures (Dial up warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hello, people who decided to view this thread,

I promised a friend I would post pictures of one of my favourite snakes, Alana, into a thread, so here it is. When I made that promise I didn't realise she was coming up for a slough, but all the same, I've done it.

Alanablueeyes.jpg

Alanablue.jpg

AlanaBlueBlue.jpg

Alanasloughtongue.jpg

...and to give you a better idea of what she looks like, here are pictures taken a few hours after her last slough. If people are interested I'll post more pictures of Alana when she sloughs next, probably a bit over a week.

Alanasupersnake.jpg

Alanalikesmice.jpg

The focus is out on this shot, but I like it anyway (yeah, I know, I'm pathetic, I really like this snake)

Alanayummy.jpg

What a stunner! You sure do have a little princess in your collection. i can see why shes your fav.

this is a perfect example of why people run the risk of having venomous snakes.
thay're just too damn pretty!!!

Damm you have a nice tiger there, i cant wait till i get elapidaes my gf wants a RBB and i want a eastern brown but i have to do some courses.

Thanks :) She isn't my favourite, Aimy (a Water Python) will always take that title, but she is certainly up there :)

You may think I'm mad, they certainly look nothing alike, but Water Pythons and Tiger Snakes remind me of each other so much, which is likely why they're two of my favourite species.

Good luck, Ryan. Your hero would turn in his grave if he knew you, a private keeper, wanted to keep pet snakes ;)

Sdaji, as usual you have got a nice collection that we all want and are envious and you know we all hate you too ...............lol

shes beautiful sdaji, feel free to keep posting pics

the most beautiful snake ive ever seen!
she is incredible....i love the shimmer down her sides......WOW!!!!!!!!!!

she is special....!

Absolutely gorgeous snake Sdaji, I'll swap you my gf for her....:lol:

redbellybite: I hate you all too! :D

Whisper2: thank you! :)

hornet: thank you, and thank you also for the permission :)

dragon lady: you are too kind! I'll pass your compliments on to her!

Khagan: at the moment I'm sure her belly is quite dull and cloudy. I'll try to remember to get a belly shot of her after she sloughs. I'm pretty sure it's orange, although I must admit I actually can't remember! :oops:

Gecko_ProCs: thank you, and you're welcome :)

Veredus: hmm... it's a somewhat tempting offer... does she cook and clean? Will she serve my friends beer? If so, I'm sure me and mine can make good enough use of her as a slave. Send me a PM if she fits my requirements and we'll organise freight.

angel: thanks! :) I hope one day you get one :)

Oh she is very industrious, I think you'd be very happy with the swap.......even if she isn't:p

You'd cuddle the tiger snake? That could be an interesting experience:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back