paying very good money for herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scorps

hey all i am after saw sheled turtles any age or size pm me if you have any for sale will pay very good money (eg more than they are worth)

i have some, asking 1k for the pair lol jokes not selling but i think pails for scales has some, i just got a female tawny dragon from them and very impressed

jsut had a look where are the turtles listed on his website?

nope i have never heard any one adress them as snapping turtles before i am after elseya latisternum

yes they are elseya latisternum, elseya genus are sometimes called the snapping turtles. Maintly because it contains the northern and southern snapping turtles.

hmm ok well unless anything else comes up ill buy them any one else got any fr sale

Wow that looks pretty expensive

I may be able to hook you up when mine come out of hiber

pim me and ill have a chat with you

Strange looking insects :?

petshops in qld can sell them if you dont mind paying a little extra. Just make sure you see the turtle before buying and check it for fungus etc.

You've got to be kidding me. $400 for a Saw-shelled turtle? I think someone should let Roy know that turtles are reptiles too and that they shouldn't be in the crawlies section.

if your willing to make the drive to bris may be able to get them for you at $30 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back