Pics from australian reptile park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

red_belly_blacks

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I know most people have all seen pics before but here a few pics from my trip to Australian Reptile park

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_1992-crop.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

I was driving back from sydney and i saw the sign, I had to go. I spent 3 hrs there :( and at least 1/2 of that was with the king cobra. I could have easily spent the entire day there . It was awesome and I will be going again sometime....

No Way.... I am so jealous,
When I went to the Reptile Park last, start of the year, the little bugger (King Cobra) was in his crate... For those who dont know me, these are my favourite ever animal, thats right, animal, considering snakes are my favourite animal and these guys are my favourite snake. Lol.

Anyway, awesome pics, I loved that Tiger snake, the first real time I had a good look at the Tiger snake and I love it.
I also loved the Rock Rattler and everything else, lol.

i got over a hundred pics of the king cobra and some really good footage as well he was defiently putting on a show.
nothing beats coming face to face with a king the only thing betwen us was a bit of glass it felt amazing being able to look him in the eye only inches away

Nice pics mate. I was there in April and am looking forward to my next trip back

Nice pics. I've been there a few times over the years, and I never get sick of it. Looks like we could be going there again soon, too.

Great Pics :) I love it there and The King Cobra is also my favourite .Heading up there This Saturday.

thats so cool haha went there not long ago but the king cobra only had its head out of its hide box/suitcase thing haha hes soo cool also my fav is the the gila monster <3 haah great pics !

thats so cool haha went there not long ago but the king cobra only had its head out of its hide box/suitcase thing

He tends to enjoy doing that, as evidenced in the pic I got of him earlier this year. :)

Only bad thing about this place is that it's costs an arm and a leg

Marzzy how much is entry? I'm thinking of taking the kids there in the hols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marzzy,
join a herp society, discounted entry AND supports growth of your hobby :)

Love the Gila Monster, red_belly!

- Qty -
Adults: at $22.95 (Normally $25.50) each
Concessions:
(student, senior or pensioner concession ID card must be shown) at $16.20 (Normally $18.00) each
Child (3-15yrs): at $12.15 (Normally $13.50) each
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children): at $61.20 (Normally $68.00) each
+ Additional Children: at $6.30 (Normally $7.00) each
(max. 3 additional children at $7 each)

Has it gotten cheaper ?

I know for sure Macarthur, Illawarra and Hawkesbury herp society members are granted free entry. Not sure which others, or which area he is closest too, so covered all bases with 'discounted' entry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back