pit help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
HURRAY...HAHAHA...ive finally done!!! i haven't made a pit...(yet) but i have got a spot for a pit and i have my design. all the other times it was like yea i can build a pit but had no where to put it or had no money!!!! i am getting the money from my jackies that i had to sell and so i will just use the money from them (and to fix the tank) to build it!!!!!!!! i just need to ask some questions...
  1. the pit is for blue tounges, my uncle said i could have a few of his bloched blueys when i get the money to frieght them up from Vic. anyway the pits overall size is 3m long, 1.5m wide, 1m high (at the front) and 1.6m high (at the back)...there is a divider at 1.5 m that is fly screen...question: if i did not have the divider would the eastern blue tounges mate with the alpine blotched blueys?
  2. if they would hybrid, how many blueys can i hold in a 1.5m box with a few very thick bushes ie daisy's and some large rocks\logs and a grass front for sun basking?
  3. what sort of plants are good to have in a pit that are very bushy that can provide shade so they can hide in if its hot?
  4. is there any basic sort of needs for a pit
cheers!
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back