Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEST LOOKING REPTILE OR FROG

• red-eyed-tree frog

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • green tree frog

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • blue-tounge lizard

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • frilled lizard

• red-barred dragon

• boyds forrest dragon

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • thorny devil

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • thick tailed gecko

• emerald monitor

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • green python

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PythonBlue Slateman already shutdown your other similar thread why keep it going?

There has been alot of interest in my Kangawallafox's lately.
The original animals were collected from Bidwill gardens in Mt Druitt.
The exact location will remain a secret though, but they were shading underneath a drop bear tree at the time of capture. My un-educated opinion is they were actually luring the drop bears in with their bushy white tail tips than counter-attacking them by standing on their rear legs and punching/kicking with their fronts. Once defeating their prey I believe (but have no proof) they would carry the carcasses in their pouch off to other members of the mob for a feast.

The exact location will remain a secret though, but they were shading underneath a drop bear tree at the time of capture.

You saying all that for effect JandC, to impress other people on this site.

It's not true, he bought them on Petlink.

:p

Hix

My two F1 offspring were purchased from petlink off that dude selling calico-pearl-fluorescent Anacondas who was the collector of the 1st wild caught kangas in Aus. The parents of mine (the original wild caught stock) that he had temporarily kept were found close to Bidwill clock in the garden area before being released into didyabringabongalong :)

As I said I am un-educated about the species, I don't even know how to sex my animals, and can only guess what they were doing under a drop bear tree in the Sydney Bronx area of western Syd, but my theory sounds very believable to me so I am sticking to it. Even so I will be the first amateur hobbyist to breed this species in captivity if my 2 are infact a male/female pair (the petlink dudes animals were already gravid when he collected them, so his breeding dosn't count) :p

I will be having my book titled "Keeping Kangawallafox's in captivity" published early 2007 & will be offering signed copies for the price of 1 arm & 2 legs lol. 10% of proceeds will go towards conservation efforts to introduce Kangawallafox's to the un-molested surrounding bushland of kickatinalong & wheelthebarrowback.

Last edited:
Lol

The exact location will remain a secret though, but they were shading underneath a drop bear tree at the time of capture. My un-educated opinion is they were actually luring the drop bears in with their bushy white tail tips than counter-attacking them by standing on their rear legs and punching/kicking with their fronts. Once defeating their prey I believe (but have no proof) they would carry the carcasses in their pouch off to other members of the mob for a feast.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back