Pommy new to Aussie herp scene

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redrobin

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Stephen and I am living in Warrnambool,Victoria.
I have kept many species of reptiles from the age of 8yrs old (31 now) but have been out the hobby for the last 6 years due to travelling and moving around a fair bit.
I am originally from the Uk but have settled here in Warrnambool for 2 years now with my Australian wife and ready now to get back into what I love most....reptiles :D
Currently getting friend to build me a vivarium and im planning on obtaining some Ackie monitors to kick off with.

Would be great to get to know some breeders that are based here in Victoria so I can grow my collection in the next few years.

Thank you

Stephen

Last edited:
Thanks Paul good to know there are some fellow POM's on here too haha
You have some stunning BHP's in your collection I see. Ill be looking to get into those eventually def one of my favourites along with the Woma's.

Thanks mate.
We have some top breeders in Vic. Can help point you in a good direction once you ready to dive in.

Excellent cheers mate that would be great!
Yeah starting off slowly with a few Ackies first. My wife isn't a fan so need to get her hooked before I can get any snakes haha.
My local reptile shop has said that many breeders have waiting lists already on eggs for Ackies so im guessing they might be hard to get hold of. Is there anyone you know that breeds these?

Probably a few on this site but no one I know personally. If I hear of anyone I will send em in your direction

Thanks that will be great! Hoping a few will pop up once they get hatching within the next couple months.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back