posting pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PilbaraPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does any body know why I can no longer post pics. The problem is that there is now no longer any clickable field to bring up browse etc under the manager attachment area?
I have tried e-mailing this grief to the administrater 2 weeks ago but have had no response.

Cheers Dave

G'day Dave,

Under "Gallery" there is an option called "Upload". Choose from the dropdown menu whichever category is relevant, and then click "Browse", find your photo, put in some details about it and click "Upload".

If you have any drama's, email them to me and I'll stick them up.

Under additional options and manage attachments there is no option that I can see that allows the up load of pics from my computer. Sure there is on the very top of the page a section called gallery next to the forum tag but if I try clicking the up load tag in the gallery section it wants to access only other peoples pics that are already stored under different categorys.

I'm not sure mate, before I typed that post I uploaded a photo to make sure it all worked...it worked for me?

I have got as far as being able to upload pics from my PC in to the gallery but I have no idea how to then attach them to threads ? I really preferred the way things were before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back