• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

proven adult Bhp's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riffherper

Reaction score
Have an adult proven pair of standard Qld BHPs for sale penrith area. Haven't put them together since 2016. Selling their cages which have proherp panels in them also. If interested contact Adam on 0414704277.

Hi mate, they are in their own stackable enclosures which has a stand. I would firm at $1000 for the pair and their enclosure/stand set up. I have now taken photos but am having trouble uploading them. If you are interested text me and I can send you some photos. I cooled them but did not put them together this year so they are ready for breeding next year. Great mannered snakes which have never bitten in the 7 years I have owned them. Nil health issues and both very healthy sizes. I am just getting out of the hobby. Have some darwins ready to go with cages too (het and albino) - will create another thread for them.
[doublepost=1534141127,1533023436][/doublepost]looking to move these on. make an offer, nothing silly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back