Punkin Is In The House

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the end i don't care, you can all pick on every little thing i say and make out that i am completely uninformed all you like.

Whether the range of Diamond Pythons is as it's stated everywhere else but here, or whether they are a cross near here has nothing to do with my interests, which is my 3 captive bred snakes. But, in the habits of this forum, a small inconsequential comment i made about the range of wild snakes in my neighbourhood has made the forum attack me as ignorant. Fine.

I wouldn't expect photos of a hacked up animal in the news report.

So i shouldn't believe multiple news reports, don't believe the govt but believe some guys on a forum who tell me they are experts? Ok. I believe you that there has never been a Diamond Python near Coffs.

I don't want to argue, i came here to show off my best mates and was immediately set upon for giving bad advice that would kill someone's animal, even though i didn't give advice but merely related my own experiences with my snakes and stated that they are different species and i new nothing of the species in discussion and stated that someone else would be in a better position to comment than me.

Since then i have been told that everything that i have done for my best mates is wrong, dangerous and i'm going to hurt them. That my enclosures are inadequate, that they are prone to escape and that my snake is obese endangering it's health.
I'm about to cook them, mentally and physically torture them and generally hurt them.
I don't know where you read that, I think you must be exaggerating a tad. Most people here are pretty friendly and want to help by sharing info.Sure there are some newbies who think they know it all but there are many people who have been doing this for years, people like George are highly respected.

Latest posts

Back