• Hi Guest
    Please create your ads in the New Marketplace by using the tab above or the following link Here.
    These forums will be locked for new posts in the near future.

QLD Pygmy Python

Fifi81

Reaction score
Does anyone in Brisbane QLD breed Pygmy pythons? I have been looking for the past few months and they are unicorns.

Licespray

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Didn’t seem to be many around this last season. They’re on my list too.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Pygmy pythons take a lot longer to get ready to sell compared to pythons, it’s not uncommon for breeders to have them 9-12mths old before selling

there were few adults for sale, not sure if In QLD but freight always an option

Pythonguy1

Reaction score
Pygmy pythons take a lot longer to get ready to sell compared to pythons, it’s not uncommon for breeders to have them 9-12mths old before selling

there were few adults for sale, not sure if In QLD but freight always an option
One of my mates recently bought a pair that had taken ages to get onto feeding, when they finally did he went and bought them and they were the size of his finger at like 4+ months.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
One of my mates recently bought a pair that had taken ages to get onto feeding, when they finally did he went and bought them and they were the size of his finger at like 4+ months.
Interesting someone was able to sex them at 4months without destroying their insides

Pythonguy1

Reaction score
Interesting someone was able to sex them at 4months without destroying their insides
Lol, yeah. I'm not sure if they were an actual pair or not but he said that they were a pair. If so then that's some pretty good sexing skills.

Latest posts