Quiet night in.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flaviemys purvisi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So I was laying in the dark browsing the eBay app on my phone when I had that feeling of being watched.. turned the light on and my suspicion was confirmed.

20201024_185653.jpg

Went out to the woody bin and grabbed a little freshly shed woody with my feeding tongs, reached up and placed it on the wall about 4 inches from the spider and it raced down and grabbed it straight away. LOL Well that's my good deed for the day.

20201024_194904.jpg

that would be nice, but if you're asleep would you notice? lol
Well that old saying.. "if a tree fell in the forest and you weren't there to hear it, would it make a sound?" doesn't apply here.. If a spider silently dropped from the ceiling and landed on my face while I was asleep... the neighbours would definitely hear it. LOL

I had a bathroom spider I would feed a fly to daily, one day it upped and left me :( hopefully your little friend is more loyal
It's crazy.. I'm sitting across the room on my computer staring at that thing for 5 minutes and it never moved, I glanced away for a second to sip my coffee, looked back and it was gone... it had travelled a distance of about 3ft and is now sitting on a canvas painting of an Irwin's turtle.
[doublepost=1603538941,1603538112][/doublepost]Well he's running around the wall again, to me looks like he's still hunting so I got him another woody from my woody bin... A bigger one...
20201024_212253.jpg

Before you think I've completely lost my mind, it's been pouring rain here for 3 days straight and supposed to be even worse tomorrow, predicting 30-40mm so yes I'm suffering cabin fever and bored outta my mind. LOL

This dude is entertaining me immensely.
20201024_212300.jpg

I had a bathroom spider I would feed a fly to daily, one day it upped and left me :( hopefully your little friend is more loyal
I got the fright of my life the other day when I took my towel off the rack to find a massive grey huntsman spider behind it.
Lets just say that he was quickly taken care of...
6fbcd31999df3e2418b0afb741720dc2.gif

[doublepost=1603790737,1603790626][/doublepost]It's the grey huntsmans that I cant stand. I don't mind the browns. I actually have a pet brown huntsman. I called him Mr fuzzy :D

Latest posts

Back