• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rainbowfish and breeding setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am halving my rainbowfish collection to work only on those species that need help so I have available the following breeding groups (5-8 adult fish in each)
: M.rubrostriata, M.parkinsoni, M.herbertaxelrodi, R.ornatus, M. pierrucia, C.bleheri, C.fasciata (Mamberamo and Lake Wannam), M. kamaka, M.papuae.

Each group $20 regardless of number or species or $180 the lot.
Also spawning rearing setup 4 x 2.5 foot tanks split lengthwise, 2 x 2ft tanks, 1 x 4 foot split into 4 sections, 1 x 3 ft split into 3 section . All on solidly built stand. $250 OR the whole lot (tanks and Fish $400).
Tanks would also be good for knobtail geckoes etc.
Danny 0754387067

RAINBOW FISH

hi mate

just wondering if you have any pics and also where abouts on the sunnycoast are you located.any info would be good thanks

regards matt

tank pics

Tanks are still available. I am trying to post pics but if it doesn't work please pm me your email address.

Hi Matt, I am based at Glasshouse but if interested no dramas delivering to Kallangur.

Fish are all sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back