Rakie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello All

Long time reader, first timer talker. Well that's a small (white) liae, have made small remark and put adds on behalf of friends. Wanted to finally introduce myself.

My name is Marijke (Mar-raker), my family call my Rakie. Currently work as a professional casual storeperson - forlift driver, at the moment the only women in a warehouse of 15 men, that's soon to change as I've been studing Massage and altenative therapies, hoping to start Mobile Massage Soon.

Live on the Central Coast (Gods country). Was Introduced to reptiles by my Neighbour's Jamie and Annie, They were the strange people to move in next door and they had SNAKES for pet's. Purchased my first lizards earlier this year after geting my licence, some Central Netted Dragons. Then for our annervisary I purchased some Central Bearded Dragons, I was scared this would not go over well, with my partner. All was good and the other half got all excited and made a replica stone wall and a hood for the glass tank, anyway I'm blabing on.

Love to watch my plant grow as well as my lizards, can not wait till we final get acres. Then can Blend my two loves, gardening and reptiles.

Better go
Rakie

Hi afro,

Have been thinking this season, have been keeping a eye on your collection of click clacks, then noticed those stimmies from WA, man they look good.

Rakie.

Welcome aboard Rakie. Forgive my ignorance, but your name is very apt considering your massage/alternative therapy career. Isnt rakie (mispelt Im sure) some sort of non touch healing therapy thing? Must be a good omen for your future. If im wrong please ignore, its getting late :wink:

Indeed Raiki is an alternative therapy, at the moment I'm not trained in but that may change in the future. I'm not into inflicking pain on my clients, so this would be a mediality I would like to learn. I do not belive in "pain equals gain".

Rakie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back