Random things kids say

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

captive_fairy

Reaction score
My 3 year old son was being a bit of a brat, so my partner said to him I hope you have kids just like you when your older...to which my son sarcastically laughed then replied:
No dad, I'm gonna get bigger and I'm gonna have a lizard...

I found it amusing and thought you guys might enjoy
Feel free to add more

If you and dad (who is a stepdad)get married.....yes son......does that make you my stepmum.......no hun i will always be mum..........whew okay you can get married. Quoted from a 13yr old.

The ones that I always get are the kids at shows who, right while I'm in the middle of explaining that an RBB is viviparous, put their hand up and yell "THAT'S A SNAKE!"

Funniest one though was definitely at the family Christmas lukch a few years back. I have a pretty big exptended family, with 5 uncles and 5 aunts on my mum's side, all with kids, and in the middle of lunch my 7 year old cousin Arielle piped up "Mum, where do babies come from?" Suffice it to say aunty Roz answered it very well, and it was the most amusing part of the day.

Lol my mum says that to me on close to a weekly basis and im almost 21 ;)

Haha I'm 20 too, and I feel your pain.

My second cousin who is 8 years old came home from school the other day and when her mum asked how her day was she said "How come we do all the work and the teachers get paid for it?" Her 3 year old brother wanted to sleep in his mother's room one night and when she turned the lights out he said "Mummy, where have my eyes gone?"

Last edited:
Son was at pre-school(before it was called prep)and the teachers asked the class if they had their heads checked for headlice? Bill piped up and informed them that"NO he did not have lice cause Mummy checked his head, but he just might have ticks and fleas in his ears"hmmmm made the prep year book PMSL.....

The ones that I always get are the kids at shows who, right while I'm in the middle of explaining that an RBB is viviparous, put their hand up and yell "THAT'S A SNAKE!"

Funniest one though was definitely at the family Christmas lukch a few years back. I have a pretty big exptended family, with 5 uncles and 5 aunts on my mum's side, all with kids, and in the middle of lunch my 7 year old cousin Arielle piped up "Mum, where do babies come from?" Suffice it to say aunty Roz answered it very well, and it was the most amusing part of the day.

Haha I'm 20 too, and I feel your pain.

So where to babies come from haha?
and yeah not much fun, i dont even think im that bad though haha.

Woohoo, online birds and bees talk!!!! I'm listening :lol:
Just kidding, I already know it all. And I mean ALL of it :shock:

my 2 1/2 yr old walked out the back door and said "****** off d**khead to the dog. Obviously i need to watch the way i speak to the dog.

So where to babies come from haha?
and yeah not much fun, i dont even think im that bad though haha.

My Nana asked her brother this, in like the 50's, in her teens...
Since there was 7 kids at that point and "she (her mum) had no cuts, so how do the babies come out?"

Her brother replied
"the same blood.y way it got in!'

Last edited:
When my younger brother was about 3 years old we always used to call him boofhead.
One day some one asked him what his name was and his reply was "boofhead" Woops lol

My family had flown to Sydney for a wedding and my brother had taken his fiancé with whom he lived with down as well we were at my grandmothers house (she is very old fashion no sex before marriage that type of granny) she told my bro that he could sleep in the caravan down the back and his fiancé was downstairs on a pull out bed well he had cracked the ****s well we are all sitting round the table and he tells em he's not happy about not sleeping with his fiancé well granny nearly had heart failure and says not under my roof for which he replies you gotta try before you buy!!! my cousin and I were rolling around the floor ******* ourselves laughing, my dads sitting there with a smirk on his face trying not to laugh.... Dad had a chat to my bro after told him it was the funniest thing he had ever said but please don't say anything more and just put up with it, well my bros reply well dad you can come sleep in the van with me, remember no sex before marriage if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander, at that stage I think dad was ready to kill him.... Needless to say dad slept in the van with my Bro!!!

I wanted some raw cashews, walnuts and almonds for my lunch, so next time my wife was shopping with the 4 year old in toe, he proudly annonces in the aisle at Woolworths, "Mum, I found Dad's nuts".

I was at the supermarket a few years back in the fruit and vegies, picking some cucumbers when my daughter said
"You cannot have that one mum its out of date"
The cucumber in question had a mark on its skin

My wife was trying to get my 3yr old son to put his pyjamas on, to which he replied NO, my wife repeated come & get your pyjamas on, he then raised his fist in the air & said
" want some of this c#%t " my wife nearly fell over. I have know idea were that came from, when i beat my wife i never use that language!

Mr 5 asked me on the way home from school the other day if snakes drink water, I told him yes they do. He then came out with-
"Snakes drink water, ticks drink blood, snakes drink water, I drink water, just like a snake Mummy!! Coz I'm not a tick, so I don't drink blood"
(we've spent the last few months treating a mad tick infestation in our yard, although it's been 8 weeks since we pulled any ticks off the dog)

I have posted this before but it's too cute not to share....
When my daughter was very little we were discussing how the bee's make honey, a bit later on she asked me " if the bee's make the honey then who makes the vegemite, ants?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back