Raptor my lazy Centralian python (morelia bredli python)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Incidentally, there is no such thing as a breed of snake. Breeds are things like poodles, German shepherd dogs, Angus cattle, Devon Rex cats, etc"

FU kind sir, you know what I mean lol
I'm not a scientist. Haha

Sorry I mean "Wow, interesting, thanks for the information!" 😜

Last edited:
"Incidentally, there is no such thing as a breed of snake. Breeds are things like poodles, German shepherd dogs, Angus cattle, Devon Rex cats, etc"

FU kind sir, you know what I mean lol
I'm not a scientist. Haha

Sorry I mean "Wow, interesting, thanks for the information!" 😜

I guess I should consider myself f'ed. I hope you're not ugly or a kid or a vegan or anything, though either way I didn't give consent. Me too! Me too!

With that out of the way, I'm off the spend the rest of the day aligning my chakras and enrolling in a sensitivity course while practicing how not to commit microaggressions by using words which had their definitions changed so that they were now offensive even if the person using them was unaware of the change, thus making them an evil bigot.

But seriously, I hope you're not a vegan.

(Honestly not sure if I came across as angry or comical there, but I suppose anyone reading it deserves to interpret it in the way they do 😅 Funny how life is often a mirror like that 😅 )

*A round of teaspoons of cement on me, for anyone who may need them <3

Hi Rollin,

Unfortunately Raptor isn’t a pure Bredli, he is probably a Bredli that was bred with a different Carpet Python, most likely a Coastal.

You mention in a different comment that your friend had a Bredli Jag, and that Bredli’s come in all different kinds of patterns. Unfortunately once a Bredli is crossed with a different Carpet it is no longer a Bredli, it’s a Bredli x different Carpet species.

So going off of Raptor’s patterns, I’m fairly certain he is a Bredli x Coastal. His patterns remind me of my Coastal female. 3651B7D2-86C6-4CBB-9652-777F83C1C617.jpeg

Hi Rollin,

Unfortunately Raptor isn’t a pure Bredli, he is probably a Bredli that was bred with a different Carpet Python, most likely a Coastal.

You mention in a different comment that your friend had a Bredli Jag, and that Bredli’s come in all different kinds of patterns. Unfortunately once a Bredli is crossed with a different Carpet it is no longer a Bredli, it’s a Bredli x different Carpet species.

So going off of Raptor’s patterns, I’m fairly certain he is a Bredli x Coastal. His patterns remind me of my Coastal female.

ah yes, the classic take your snake to the local park and break your licensing conditions, and post it publicly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back