Recently Acquired Old Slitherin Rack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wxll.d

Reaction score
Hello, I’ve just inherited an old custom made rack that I was told was made to fit Slitherin tubs. I’ve scoured around and it seems as though they aren’t in business anymore?
If anyone could direct me to where I could possibly acquire some of their tubs it would be much appreciated…

I believe slitherin racks became vision racks??? If not then goodluck, I have a bunch of spare v18s I can sell if you’re in nsw
Do you have any pictures and where you’re located?

Edit: done some googling… they’re definitely vision racks now, overseas brand that you need to have tubs shipped (very expensive about 7$aud/tub + shipping cost of a small crate will be about 200$+ up to 500$ or more, really depends how many tubs you buy) if you want brand new or wait for the few rare times a year, breeders sell their setups with vision tubs

Last edited:
Slitherin/Vision has multiple tub sizes. Get the model number you want or measure them up. Second hand tubs sometimes come up, but if it's just a home made wooden rack you'd probably be better off discarding it and buying/making a new rack and using local tubs than importing new ones just for the sake of a home made rack. Second hand tubs are surprisingly easy to find though, as long as you know which one you want.

Latest posts

Back