Registering as 'unknown'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vat69

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.I was talking with a breeder the other day, and he suggested that when you fill out those NPWS record books, that you put the sexes of each animal down as 'unknown'. Just as an extra procaution against theft,and that sort of thing, with the theory that you don't know who'll get their hands on your info, and the less specific you be about your collection,the better.
What do you guys think? :?

Oh, and to any NPWS people, it's just a theory suggested to me that hasn't been put in practice. :)

I have been slack and not filled mine in yet. Might do it tonight do you send the whole boock thing in ?

Yeah the whole book goes, but you don't send it back till April.This is the first time you've had to do it? :) Remember to put each different species on a different page. :)

you pull out the pages that say pull out these pages and leave in the ones that say do not pull these pages out.these are not the correct words but if you look you will see something along the same lines
thats if your in nsw

You sure can. There's no time when you can't get them.You get a fresh new book from NPWS after you send your old one back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back