Relaxing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
After a week of battling huge blind snakes, green and brown snakes and a heap of killer pythons its nice to get a relaxing callout.
This is my best video to date an worth watching in full, especially if you think you have big enough grapes for snake relocation!
[video=youtube;MvOnGx-oZfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvOnGx-oZfk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I'm quite surprised you managed to only say "you rotten thing". I wouldn't have been so g-rated lol. But great job, it's harder than the guys on T.V make it look! ;)

Ive had one very similar to this that was in a machine which puts plastic bags over dirty boots to go inside offices. It was not a very happy snake when i pulled the sides off the machine. I had it in the middle of a carpark and it was a lot of running around to get the damn thing in the bag.

Lol awesome, I love that you ask it questions... I do the same thing at work, espescially when they are down the amonia dosing plant. "Why did you come in here?" Like I really expect it turn around to me and say "Oh just felt like a sea change" you did a great job!!! :)

I'm quite surprised you managed to only say "you rotten thing". I wouldn't have been so g-rated lol. But great job, it's harder than the guys on T.V make it look! ;)
I only swear when appropriate and it was a particularly difficult job. The animal was expressing its displeasure while still in the treadmill so I knew it wasn't going to be easy

Didnt want to co-operate, have to love those feisty ones! (says me from the safety and comfort of my lounge room LOL)
Best place to say it from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back