Rep-Cal products have now been in Australia for 10 years!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Brian at the Herp Shop has been importing Rep-Cal products for over 10 years.

As most herpers know bearded dragons are now North America?s 3 favourite pet after cats and dogs. As a result prepared staple diets and vitamins were developed to satisfy the demands of keepers. Over time the products produced by Rep-Cal Laboratories have proven to be beneficial in maintaining optimum health for many species of herp.

The problem was that while Rep-Cal products were widely available in North America you could not get them in Australia where many of the animals they were developed for originated. You would think that importing Rep-Cal products would be straight forward but getting the products approved for import by AQIS is no easy matter. Each product has to be individually assessed and approved. Every shipment is given the third degree by customs and AQIS.

Brian and the Herp Shop did the hard yards required and pioneered the importation of these products with the result that the Herp Shop is now celebrating 10 years as the sole importer.

Rep-Cal products are available directly from the Herp Shop and are wholesaled through Pet Pacific in Australia.

To celebrate this important mile stone the Herp Shop has put together three bonus packages of Rep-Cal products. Each package includes those vital products Rep-Cal Calcium and Herptivite. There are also some really nice t-shirts and pens to sweeten these excellently priced deals.

Visit http://www.herpshop.com.au for details.

Re: RE: Rep-Cal products have now been in Australia for 10 y

africancichlidau said:
Almost makes me wanna buy a beardie :)

I think Jude put some up on the Herp Trader from SE Melboure for $50 each. They certainly rate highly on the cuteness quotient.

Acutally I use the Calcium and Herptivite for our frogs and turtles.

RE: Re: RE: Rep-Cal products have now been in Australia for

they are quality products i use and reccomend the entire Rep-cal range

RE: Re: RE: Rep-Cal products have now been in Australia for

I think Jude put some up on the Herp Trader from SE Melboure for $50 each. They certainly rate highly on the cuteness quotient.

Better make it quick though, just received an update from the advertiser, 3 have sold, 2 remaining... :D

The t-shirts that are included in the Bonus deal.

The t-shirts as modeled by Trader (Judy) and HerpTrader (Daavid)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Rep-Cal products have now been in Australia

Gregory said:
What are ya's looking at? :shock:

Our Olive python enclosure in our freshly painted serpent room ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back