Repti-zoo thermostat control

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adipocere

Reaction score
hi we have just gotten a repti-zoo thermostat to regulate the temperature. We have the heat lamp plugged into the thermostat. My question is how do we set it up to turn off and on when the temperature is right? It is the the dial one with the LED lights that are power and heat. Any advice would be amazing thanks

Is it the digital dimming thermostat?
If it is the orange light is supposed to dim once it gets to optimum temp,to preserve the life of heating element. Think it’s designed for bulbs & such as mine stays on using a heat cord.

Is it the digital dimming thermostat?
If it is the orange light is supposed to dim once it gets to optimum temp,to preserve the life of heating element. Think it’s designed for bulbs & such as mine stays on using a heat cord.
Hi there! We sorted it out thanks though. We figured out that the temperature dial had to be on a certain temp and the thermometer was in the wrong place. Your response is really appreciated though. Cheers

I checked mine repeatedly against my other thermostat & temp gun b4 I started using it in snake enclosure. Used a little steel ruler to turn dial to precise temp, as it takes out the guesswork of using the little key

I checked mine repeatedly against my other thermostat & temp gun b4 I started using it in snake enclosure. Used a little steel ruler to turn dial to precise temp, as it takes out the guesswork of using the little key
Thanks for the advice! I’ll be sure to use that in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back