Reptiles Australia Classifieds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilesAustralia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All
The issue of Reptiles Australia Vol 3 no 2, is nearing the finish line and awaits private ads to be placed. this remains free for private and non commercial ads only. Please email any ads and include species, sex, size, your location (State), price, willingness to freight, email and/or phone. [email protected]

This coming issue will have Knob tailed Geckos Nephurus levis, Insects Breeding for reptiles, Results of Albino Comp Reptile Survey (with surprising and much needed information), some new columns inc Herp Hot Spots, Husbandry Hints and Herp Help. Be out in around 2 weeks.

regards

Simon Watharow
REPTILES AUSTRALIA www.reptilesaustralia.com.au

PO Box 4499,
Knox city, 3152,
Victoria Australia. Fax: 03-9764-0083

Ph: 1300 885-256

Disclaimer: All ads are the responsibility of owners and all relevant laws should be followed. Reptiles Australia will not be responsible for any errors, details or animals offered. All trades are between parties involved in sale and due care should be taken.

some new columns inc Herp Hot Spots.

Will this be a "where to see Reptiles in the wild section?"

I can see a deffinate negative side effect if that is the case, with the amount of people that would go out pillaging the areas in order to make a quick buck from illegal WC animals. I sure do I hope I have the wrong idea though & the column is just about basking sites or something similar lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back