Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of have a wish list of what I want to get and then I buy them when I see them. However I often see pictures of snakes and then they get added onto the list lol.

Not enough :lol: want some antaresia now :)

:lol: i never liked antaresia.. but i want to get some black macs/stimson locals :D

Yep! I want to get some Wheatbelt, sandfire and god knows how many more locals of Stimson Pythons lol.

Yep! I want to get some Wheatbelt, sandfire and god knows how many more locals of Stimson Pythons lol.

ahahaha my wish list would be wayyyy to long :p

still have to get some enclosures done aswell! might have to get another job.... or sell my xbox :p

2x BHPs
2x coastals
2x black and gold jungles
1x spotted
1x stimsons
1x darwin carpet python
1x diamond intergrade
1x bredli
1x water python
1x red belly black snake
4x eastern long neck turtles
1x murray short neck
6x beardies
2x cunningham skinks
2x shingle back skinks
1x gidgee skink
3x thick tailed geckos
1x salt water croc
(i think thats it)

and 2 olives, 2 g town stimmies and a lacey on the way

gees mckellar that is quite a collection you got there!

I have....

a plastic dinosaur :p

Have FINALLY got a gf for my lucifer (still gotta pick er up tho), so a Darwin pair and Jungle pair.

LOL - the cane toads haven't come out around here. . Yet. .

I used to live in Redcliffe and I saw them all the time?
Them and Bluey's, iv never seen as many blueys as I did in Redcliffe, had 3 in my backyard, and they were everywhere at the beach.

1 x Shingleback
1 x Eastern bluie
2 x Cunninghams
2 x Smooth knob tail geckos

Oh, and a stimmie soon to come

:D

2 x knob tail geckos
3 x spotted pythons
3 x childrens pythons
2 x black headed pythons

Coming soon
2 x broome stimmies
1 x ridgetail monitor

4.3.0 : Central Bearded Dragons (7) 1.0.0 : Black Soil Bearded Dragon (1) 0.2.0 : Northern Spiny Tailed Geckos (2) 0.0.1 : Red Ocellate Ridge Tailed Monitor (1) 0.0.2 HYPO thick tailed Geckos(2) 1.2.0 Shingleback Skinks (3) 0.0.2 Macleay river turtles (2) ... and a bunch of Central Netted Dragons on the way, and about 3 more central beardies..

have you seen this list anywhere before?

one coastal, planning on getting another coastal and an olive soon. cant wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back