Retic Related Photo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Needless to say, I've got a bit of work to do with this one...

100_2240.sized.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ...oh oh oh oh...ha hah ah ah ah a..sorry thats what you get for spauting about your new guy....a bit camera shy...ah ah ah ah ah

Nasty.Must have been like a killer head butt from that thing.
I hope he comes around for you Kev,could be fun trying clean a 20ft Retic cage that doesn't want you anywhere near it.
They must have giant **** teeth yer.I know scrubbies have some chompers so i can only imagine what kind of a set-up the retics would have.
Keep at it champ, a little snake whispering might be in order.

Robert, it hurt like hell! He's got some big a$$ teeth, the biggest I've seen on a snake that size. Probably .5 inches. It sucked.

Fuscus, retics really are what you make them. Most cb babies grow into really trust worthy adults, if handled often as babies. Apparently mine was not handled often. Thank God he's still only small. But man the head on a 5ft. retic is so much bigger than the head on a 5 ft. anything else.

thats nasty. what were you doing when he got you?

I've seen a video of a zoo in Asia somewhere, people getting their photo taken with a 15 foot+ Retic. Retic gets pissed, grabs 4 year old kid. Kid = dead.

sxereturn said:
I've seen a video of a zoo in Asia somewhere, people getting their photo taken with a 15 foot+ Retic. Retic gets urinated, grabs 4 year old kid. Kid = dead.

how could that possibly happen in a zoo, with people about? you would just kill the snake if nessesary, but not stand their and do nil while a little kid is sqeezed to death. sorry i dont buy it, either everyone present were morons or they valued the snake way too highly. if the kid was alone they should have fed the parents to the snake!

instar said:
sxereturn said:
I've seen a video of a zoo in Asia somewhere, people getting their photo taken with a 15 foot+ Retic. Retic gets urinated, grabs 4 year old kid. Kid = dead.

how could that possibly happen in a zoo, with people about?

Wouldn't surprise me if it happened in Asia. I've seen video footage of three guys in a zoo (staff members) holding a big retic ~20 ft, walk up behind a visitor and tap them on the shoulder. When they look around there's this big head a couple of inches from their face and it scares the absolute crap out of them.
And this is considered to be funny. All the other visitors laughed themselves silly.

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back