returning member :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absinth_addict

Reaction score
hi again everyone! I was a member here years ago and glad to see the sites still going! i've moved house (large houses) about 8 times in 7 years and because of all the moving I stopped buying new animals and logging in here (nd forgot my old account details). I used to buy ex breeders so kept them with me just didn't buy more so my collection is down to 1 young python now who i sought out specifically. he's a beautiful julatten jungle named villain (i also have 2 strictly indoor cats, a sydney funnelweb and a centipede). I'm rejoining because thanks to an owner whos been the property manager of my last 3 places and knows my situation and that im a great tenant i've finally got a place she owns and wants me in long term! so I'll be back scouring the market once i unpack. I'm in rochedale south, brisbane. I can't promise i'll log in daily because i also have my work forums etc but I will check in more :)

Nice to see you back mate! This place is still going pretty good! Not as popular as it used to be but hopefully we can try and get some more ogs back one day, merry Christmas! <3

I'm pretty sure that we were friends on here in the way back, but I can't seem to find my friends lists or photo albums anymore.

I'm pretty sure that we were friends on here in the way back, but I can't seem to find my friends lists or photo albums anymore.

Go to your profile and click "About", there you can see who you're following. Old media was mostly lost during DB corruption/software upgrade.

You can create a new album by choosing "Media" up the top, then clicking on "Add Media" and choosing the desired location.

Capture.JPG

Tinky rings a bell! i wont bother digging up my old account its been forever and i wasn't on forums much...mostly dm's. im super shy lol. there was something i wanted opinion of on here but not sure which forum to post it? pet shop selling animals illegally? some im not sure of because im not completely up to date with the new system for all animals but rabbits in qld is definitely out last i checked?

I used to have 2 very large olive pythons if that rings a bell Tinky :)

Latest posts

Back