• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rick walker breeding trio with 3 bank enclosure. complete setup.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdragons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name pogona vitticeps

Common Name central bearded dragons

Age 4yo

Size adult

Quantity Available 3(mff breeding trio)

Bred By Rick walker

General Description
For sale,

I have a Breeding Trio for sale of un related rick walker Bearded dragons.. 2 are high red/orange and one yellow with unbroken gt stripes.. All are 4 years old and all 3 are healthy dragons.
I also have a large 3 bank enclosure to go with them. The enclosure is 3 horizontal vivs on top of each other(one unit) and are all run of a single on off style thermostat. Each bay is 1200 x 600 x 700 and has a 600mm fluro batten, a ceramic Edison fitting and a gu10 downlight fitting(for basking light). Vivarium holds great temps and all 3 dragons seem very happy(rarely have had to change a globe). It’s a simple change if you want to use mvb, just remove the fluro tube and downlight fitting.
The male is as keen as anything to mate but I have to downsize and can no longer keep my beloved trio L. All 3 were raised together but started to fight as juvies so the male is missing 2 toes on one foot and the yellow female is missing about 1cm off the tip of her tail. The large red female who I think is going to be an amazing breeder has a cleft tail but rick assures me it was a birthing complication and isn’t genetic and will not be passed on to her offspring.
The vivariums will come furnished and ready to go. All they need is a new home. This is a really good deal YOU WILL MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK THIS SEASON as the male is ready and super keen.
I would prefer not to split the trio and viv apart. I also have another smaller hatchy bank viv for sale if needed.
More photos of anything needed can be supplied if you are interested.
Downsizing my collection is very hard for me so please no low ballers and no swaps.
I'm Asking $1000 for the 3 dragons and the bank enclosure plus furnishings Inc branches, bowls, hides and faux plants.

Lic: f45528
Ph:0434 106 778

Toby

Location Adelaide SA

Willing to Freight? would rather sell as a package with my vivarium but will freight if the whole trio is taken.

Contact Details
Toby 0434 106 778

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) f45528

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back