Rodents in WA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flexxx

Reaction score
Gday, Were does everyone get there frozen rodents from? Im in WA and I use to get them from a breeder I knew who stopped breeding so im looking for another cheaper source than a pet shop.
TIA

A lot of people get them from Big Sky Reptiles, if you are North of the river.

Not sure who breeds South so I just breed my own. Local pet shop is up to $24 for 3 weaner rats!

A lot of people get them from Big Sky Reptiles, if you are North of the river.

Not sure who breeds South so I just breed my own. Local pet shop is up to $24 for 3 weaner rats!
I have thought about paying Richard a visit, its a day trip to him tho, id have to buy a truck load to make the drive worth while. Paulie from Pythonalia near Cannington as well, pretty much the same price too

I've shipped a lot of live lab rats and mice to WA and I assume they plan to breed them.
I was hoping someone would ship frozen for a decent price, my workshop is a 5min drive from the Perth airport

I recall there was someone on the Perth reptile group on Facebook that was talking about starting up a breeding farm and shipping them in dry ice.

Don't know if anything ever came of it, but could be worth asking on there.

(This was last year)

Back