• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SA pickup: LARGE MDF enclosure and stand, PERFECT for Beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick

Reaction score
Well, it's time to FINALLY try and clean out my hell-hole of a shed.

I had this enclosure made for me by a relative for my breeding pair of Vitties (and they LOVED this enclosure). Since I no-longer have any beardies and don't plan to get any I don't need this anymore.

Some details: approx 121cm wide X 92 cm high X 47 cm deep (roughly 4footX3footX1.5foot), Enclosure is all MDF (10mm I think), MDF shelf half way up on RHS for basking spot, stand is metal with MDF shelf, has a box on top with two power points and cables for fluoro battens and ceramic fittings- has master power switch, inside there is 2 fluoro batens (2 foot I think), two air vents- 1 top and 1 bottom, decent glass doors on S.Steel ball bearing runners, painted in/out with extenal paint and lower half of inner has waterproof paint (I think).

PLEASE NOTE: you WILL need a electrician to rewire this enclosure- I salvaged some parts for other enclosures so it DOES NOT have=> plug on end of power cord or ceramic globe holders. I will chuck in a loose ceramic holder that I have.

Condition is fair- you certainly could use it as is once it is dusted off as there is no major damage, some paint scuffing and not professionally made so some joins could be sanded/filled but is rock solid, however a good overall sanding and new coat of paint on enclosure would bring it back to life.

I AM ACCEPTING OFFERS ON ENCLOSURE- SA PICKUP AND YOU WILL NEED A TRAILER!

DSCN4619.jpg

DSCN4623.jpg

DSCN4621.jpg

DSCN4622.jpg

DSCN4620.jpg

Artificial Universal rock, GREAT for lizards, easily cleaned by washing/hosing 50X25X18cm. $25

DSCN4600.jpg

Silk plants, both quite large, look fantastic and are both able to be manipulated for branch position, can easily be cleaned by just hosing them off. $25 for both.

DSCN4597.jpg

DSCN4594.jpg

I CAN BE CONTACTED VIA PM OR THIS THREAD, SA ONLY AND NO POSTAGE OF ANY ITEMS.

THANKS

I am happy for people who are seriously interested in the enclosure to come and have a look, I am in Flagstaff Hill.

BUMP

I am open to offers, not after much, would like to move this stuff in the next week or two if possible. Will do package deal LOL

Finally cleaned out my shed:lol: so all of the above is ready for pickup.

:shock: WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR $120!!! PICKUP NEXT SAT/SUN.:shock:

YEP, the enclosure, artificial rock, and plants for $120!

PM me or reply in this post please.

If you'd replied to my many attempts to contact you, you might have sold this cage by now!!

If you'd replied to my many attempts to contact you, you might have sold this cage by now!!

Sorry, I erased all my PM's and forgot your user name.. LOL

Due to illness I was out of action for a few weeks and didn't use my computer much and getting the cage down and cleaning it was the last thing on my mind. I have only just brought it out of the shed, my apologies for not replying.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back