Samsung vs iphone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl69aze

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just post any memes you like, I for one am for both iPhones and galaxys (not notes) but i know Samsung has a good history with things catching fire due to their batteries being cramped with no space to breathe

No butt hurting is to be had.

At least Samsungs don't slow down the older models to make the batteries last longer.
Apple doesn’t either it’s just how technology works, Samsung has multiple OS for every gen if phones they make, if you add new iOS to old iPhone, or new anything to old things you’d notice a slow down as well compared to using items that were made for that generation

Apple doesn’t either it’s just how technology works, Samsung has multiple OS for every gen if phones they make, if you add new iOS to old iPhone, or new anything to old things you’d notice a slow down as well compared to using items that were made for that generation
They have been slowing down the old phones (5,6,7) to compensate for poor battery perfomance when old. They have just admitted it in court and are looking at several class action law suits. They are offering cheaper battery replacement in the U.S. from January to compensate for what they have done.

Last edited:
Dude, it was on the news not even a week ago... Apple admitted to slowing down its older models... I still have my Galaxy 3 and 5 and now my 8. The 3 and 5 are still as functional as when I bought them brand new.
[doublepost=1514629532,1514629172][/doublepost]Samsung isn't giving my fingerprints and other personal info to the government either. LOL How many privacy breaches has Apple had now? Might as well just post your credit card details on Gumtree. LOL

Dude, it was on the news not even a week ago... Apple admitted to slowing down its older models... I still have my Galaxy 3 and 5 and now my 8. The 3 and 5 are still as functional as when I bought them brand new.
What I meant was of course it’s going to slow down, they are adding more and more in each update, of course the older models are going to struggle. My iPhone still works flawlessly aswell, same benchmark as when I first got it, my iPhone 4 still works the same, overtime people clog up their phone aswell with junk and what not.

You obviously don’t know that there’s different versions of android suited for each generation of androids unlike apples shared OS. Android optimises each for each generation. And then EOL (end of line/updates) for the older models when they are irrelevant

This says it all...
conan-obrien-iphone-galaxy-joke.jpg

They have been slowing down the old phones (5,6,7) to compensate for poor battery perfomance when old. The have just admitted it in court and are looking at several class action law suits. They are offering cheaper battery replacement in the U.S. from January to compensate for what they have done.
My SE has same battery drain as it always has. Battery drain is bound to happen to older phones. Not much apple can do except just not releasing anymore updates for older models, and then people would complain about that lol

Hate them coz u realise how annoying they are XD

And it’s funny u mention about apple selling data, but you (not YOU but people in general) don’t realise just how much info has been made public by people leaking data from sites you have signed up to.

If you’re using apples card saving system anyway, you’re doing the internet wrong.

I don’t use fingerprint sensor.
I’ve heard excellent things about iPhone X face recognition. Even with a hat and fake beard and glasses it could still recognise face using unique dent recognition and what not.

Vh-iphone-5-revolutionary-funny.jpg

images

V3jPbfw.jpg

[doublepost=1514630432,1514630380][/doublepost]
And back to your original post, it was only the Note that was catching on fire, and one model at that.
Exactly, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the most advanced smartphone in the world and it's NEVER caught fire.
But wait... The iphone 7 has...
1cuoox.jpg

[doublepost=1514630602][/doublepost]
I’ve heard excellent things about iPhone X face recognition. Even with a hat and fake beard and glasses it could still recognise face using unique dent recognition and what not.
Oh really??
funny-reactions-to-iphone-x-memes-12-59b8effd7f23e__700.jpg

Last edited:
Vh-iphone-5-revolutionary-funny.jpg

images

[doublepost=1514630432,1514630380][/doublepost]
Exactly, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the most advanced smartphone in the world and it's NEVER caught fire.
[doublepost=1514630602][/doublepost]
Oh really??
funny-reactions-to-iphone-x-memes-12-59b8effd7f23e__700.jpg
Yup there have been tonne of tests. It’s also not the only way to contact police as u can swipe up or say “Siri call police” etc

iPhone-Memes-iPhone-7-Funny-Hilarious-2.jpg

[doublepost=1514630809,1514630740][/doublepost]
Yup there have been tonne of tests. It’s also not the only way to contact police as u can swipe up or say “Siri call police” etc
Yeah... place your life in Siri's hands...
f39e9facc86e1c80fabc8245602d2684.jpg

[doublepost=1514630989][/doublepost]
I don’t use fingerprint sensor.
iphone-5s-and-5c-memes-1.jpg

Last edited:
iPhone-Memes-iPhone-7-Funny-Hilarious-2.jpg

[doublepost=1514630809,1514630740][/doublepost]
For $1,000 Siri would wanna be doing a lot more.

[doublepost=1514630989][/doublepost]
iphone-5s-and-5c-memes-1.jpg
It’s not saved to a database :/ you can use it without having internet

Ok that’s just dumb. Android and iOS legit nothing alike
Exactly.. hence the statement, how do we make this more like Android.
the-eternal-battle-between-Android-and-Apple.gif

b777cc2e0429c5ff216d65571a174936--dark-wallpaper-apple-wallpaper.jpg

[doublepost=1514660438,1514660304][/doublepost]
It’s not saved to a database :/ you can use it without having internet
Or you can just get a Samsung Galaxy S8 and have the very best Smartphone... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back