Sandy enclosure finally finished!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppersimon

Reaction score
I have finally finished my sandy enclosure so I thought I might throw a few pics up. For near start to finish. I forgot to take a pic right at the start. I used mostly recycled materials and I know the rustic look won't appeal to some but I'm a fan.
7e2apa2e.jpg
u2yvepaq.jpg
amubynu4.jpg
yzu5utaj.jpg

Thanks everyone. The collection is starting to get there I still have a few more animals to get but we are getting there. Next project is to put permanent enclosures on top of the of the sandy home.

Love rustic enclosures!!! Looks absolutely awesome mate :D

When i saw this the other day i thought it was 3 enclosures down the bottom.. Now i realise its one. Very nice.. Your herp room looks a lot more tidy than mine.. Lol

hows the heat transfer on cold days through the tin from outside??

When i saw this the other day i thought it was 3 enclosures down the bottom.. Now i realise its one. Very nice.. Your herp room looks a lot more tidy than mine.. Lol

hows the heat transfer on cold days through the tin from outside??

The tin is only an internal wall for effect only and I've put a heap of insulation between the two wall.
It's only taken me about a year to get it tidy.

Awesome mate, cant wait to setup a shed like that. Im sure your loving having such a big space and im sure the sandy loves its new home.

Rick

Yep absolutely love having such a large area. And that's just inside I've still got the diamonds in an aviary and 2 pits for the blues and land mullet out side. I'm just bloody lucky I have a good wife who lets me do my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back