Scales & Tails new Reptile Outlet is now open in Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
I'm so happy with the response from the public to our new Scales & Tails Reptile Outlet shop. Thank you to everyone who has popped in to say hello.

We're open 7 days a week (from 10.00am) and are very easy to find at Shop 1a, 1118 Oxley Road, Oxley.

If you can, we'd love to see you so pop in, say hello and ask to enter our competition to win $250 worth of product from the shop.

Cheers
Joy

I'll be heading up there for sure in the school holidays.

How long will it take to drive to from the Gold Coast ?

Just went this morning!

Just went this morning to the shop and it was amazing!!! Seriously different with heaps of stuff for the beginner and right through for people wanting to breed.
Super happy with the customer service too! We had great chats on snakes, as I never really get the chance to speak to someone in person about this stuff!

Going back for all my food and snake needs form here on out, we were very happy! Huge array of mice and rats too!! And bunnies!!! You never get that much range at a normal pet store!
Thank you! Becks!

Depending where you live on the coast, about an hours run at the most I would imagine.

We live in Sydney. Will be heading to Surfers for a holiday and as if I couldn't just drop in while I'm there ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back