Scam Compensation - finally we can all get our money back!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I am one of the few lucky people who have been selected to receive part of the US$500,000 repayment of any money scammed.

I suggest if you haven't received this email, then you're probably out of luck and any money you lost during a scam will be lost for ever now.

Here is a copy of the email ECOWAS and the United Nations:

2010 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
YOUR REF/PAYMENTS CODE: ECB/06654 FOR $500,000 USD ONLY.

This is to bring to your notice that our bank (ECOBANK INTL. PLC) is
delegated by the ECOWAS/UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay victims
of scam $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only).
For verification you are to view the following link.

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION COMMISSION PAYS OUT $864 MILLION

You are to send the following informations for remittance.

Your Name.___________________________
Address.___________________________
Phone .___________________________
Amount Defrauded.___________________________
Country.________________________

Send a copy of your response with the PAYMENT CODE
NUMBER(ECB/06654).

NAME: MR.CLEMENT SYLVANIUS
SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE:
ECB/06654 $500,000 USD.
TEL : +234 7056404500

Email: [email protected]

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Rosemary Peter
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Copyright © 2010

We're being saved from scams... FINALLY!

The scam repayment is a scam???

Will there be a scam repayment of scam repayments?

Scam? No way. It's as legit as the email I got from the executor of the late Gary Coleman's estate.

Lol, dead serious. I mean I *knew* the guy, but I didn't realise he felt our relationship was that big a deal... *sob* ;)

i GOT A LETTER PERSONALLY ADDRESSED TO ME SAYING SOMEONE WHO MAY BE A RELATIVE HAD DIED IN SOME SMALL LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRY AND LEFT ME ALL THEIR MONIES AND THE NAME WAS EVEN MY MOTHERS NAME. THE KIND GENT OFFERED TO GIVE ME MY MOTHERS INHERITANCE TO ME FOR ONLY 50% WHAT A GREAT DEAL!

Scams have now hit the real world (as opposed to just the digital one), I had Poopinder, oops, I mean "Charlie" ring me the other day, ask for me by name, tell me my computer was having problems, wanted me to hop online so he could "fix it". I told him I'd save him some time and just give him my bank details, passwords etc, but he insisted on taking the long way round so I had to kindly request that he "Go *beep* himself".

Scams have now hit the real world (as opposed to just the digital one), I had Poopinder, oops, I mean "Charlie" ring me the other day, ask for me by name, tell me my computer was having problems, wanted me to hop online so he could "fix it". I told him I'd save him some time and just give him my bank details, passwords etc, but he insisted on taking the long way round so I had to kindly request that he "Go *beep* himself".
Aaron that happened to me too .........I gave him my usual cool calm polite self reply ;)

One of the most common Australia based scams is when a fake publication call you, and pretend they spoke with you several months ago about placing an advertisement. They will tell you that the publication is about to be printed, and will chase you for payment. Most small business owners have so much on the go they just recite their credit card details over the phone. They've tried it with me twice and I almost went with it, but couldn't find my credit card, so asked for them to post me the invoice. I then Googled the publication and it came up with a forum post where several people had been ripped off.

It really does throw you, as it's a typical Aussie voice on the other end of the phone. I strung them along for a while, and they even sent me a copy of this "publication". Funnily enough, it's not actually illegal - the invoice isn't actually an invoice, it has a statement on it that says it's something else (can't remember exactly what).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back