Scorpions Anyone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizzard

Reaction score
I use to own 2 scorpions when i was younger they were little black rock scorpions, they were rather cute yet at the same time were weird. They could be called a small Emperor Scorpion or something similar to this but i noticed that almost next to no one on here talks about scorpions . If you would like to own a scorpion just ask i can give you the right directions to a place in which sells what i think is the cheapest scorpion variety and cheap freight costs. Scorpions are simple to keep and are not really a big problem when it comes to space as i still have my Plastic Exo-Terra enclosure which i kept it in . The Enclosure was 460 (l) x 300 (d) x 170 (h) this easily kept my two scorpions but my problem came about when i found that there was 1 male and 1 female instead of 2 females and the female was gravid and i could not take care of the young so i had to sell them both i ended up selling them for $25.00 without enclosure or any other supplies.

If anyone is woundering how to start i have a simple caresheet i can hand over to you and a breeder which breeds these in the thousands so there just send me a message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back