Scrub bubs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trimeresurus

Picked up these little trouble makers yesterday.

6Vncv.jpg

6VnmE.jpg

6Vnoa.jpg

6VnqJ.jpg

Won't be little for long!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, curious to see how they turn out when they're monsters.

Awesome little ones there mate. Hopefully I'll have some eggs this season

[MENTION=31654]Leasdraco[/MENTION] All in good fun!

[MENTION=33537]Planky[/MENTION] Hopefully all goes well mate, great little snakes.

[MENTION=15646]getarealdog[/MENTION] Haha, two of these are for mates, otherwise I would probably have to.

Beautiful bubs, but even at that tender age and size they still look like they mean business, like i dare you to not take me seriously. :).......................Ron

They are too ugly for you, you need to send them to me for the next.... uhmmm 18 months then you can have them back lol
Seriously though, they are gorgeous congratulations :D

[MENTION=36030]ronhalling[/MENTION] They sure do give a hard bite compared to other species at the same size! [MENTION=28308]CrystalMoon[/MENTION] They're very cute little things at this age, heres some more pics
6WP9G.JPG

6WPal.JPG

6WPb3.JPG

6WPbv.JPG

6WPce.JPG

I have never had much experience or contact with what is Australias largest Python so have not seen many, but i daresay those pics of some fabulous looking babies might sway more than a few people towards owning 1, they are beautiful snakes m8 and the only 1 i have seen in the wild was when i was driving the Road Trains in the Territory and came face to face with 1 whilst changing a tyre, as an adult (the snake) i was struck by their beauty, yes we have some very attractive natives but this girl/boy was i suppose very representitive of it's breed and was easy to see why it has the alternative name "Amethystine Python" i was mesmerised by the colors in a snake from such bleak and bland surroundings and as it moved around the tyres on my trailer and caught the different light the blues' greens and other primary colors shone through, if not for their size i could be talked into owning 1 of these majestic Australian natives. :) .......................................Ron

Last edited:
[MENTION=36030]ronhalling[/MENTION] Sounds like an awesome experience ron, I would like to find a wild one of these some day myself.

I would love one of these but the space they require and the fact that there are people that get angry if you steal their horse to feed to a snake.

[MENTION=17028]whyme[/MENTION] Sure do mate [MENTION=27245]Umbral[/MENTION] Luckily I have a spare room for it and have some cows nearby ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back