Shag on a Rock :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, great shot!,
its amazing the possision that dragons are comfortable in.
my pogonas favorite possie is neck on a 90o angle in the back corner.

Lamu

Funny i notice jungles morseo than other carpets like to rest their necks against the glass and walls and i used to think RTI all the time after having one animal with it and knowing the symptoms...i think the best lizard to try and see on a tree or background would be a leaftail,they're amazing animals and have perfect camoflage....

Also that's probably a good sign of a healthy animal not being stressed and comffortable to it's surroundings being out in the open without a worry!

I have young laceys that sleep upside down on the wire cage that surrounds their heat globe. When the globe switches on in the morning their belly gets the heat first, then they drop down and bask with their backs exposed to the heatglobe.

One of my jackies quite often will sleep standing up against the Glass somthing like this. Ok he is not asleep in this shot but how would you like it if you were fast asleep and some one came and set a camera flash of right next to your face. :cry:

It's a Central Netted Pogonalady...and so are these :lol:

Not if you turn the lights on after bed time tho lol. They have strict waking and sleeping times :lol:

Thanks baz...they're so cute ;). I once came in to the 2 boys sleeping, one was hanging off a branch by his front legs only with his back legs dangling off the edge, and the other one was hanging off him lol. They were absolutely unconscious! Few mins later they were in the same position but on the ground :lol:

Awww...Afro and OuZo your netties are sooooooo CUTE!! I can't wait to get mine...Am expecting to get them in the next week or so!!

Thanks for the gorgeous pics :D

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back